- No, I'm not dead. Or mad at you. But thanks for all the e-mails and concerns.
- It has been a bit weird taking this time off, but it has been good.
- If you haven't yet watched "Flavor of Love: Charm School" you best start watching. It's gold, people. Broadcasting gold.
- I do intend to come back at some point. When that will be, I'm not sure. Just don't give up on me.
- I plan to make a more concerted effort to read and comment to y'all's blogs.
- Since I'm not blogging, I've been spending my time getting some exercise - running a few days a week, biking to work, getting back into the pool. Feels good.
- I'm seriously considering starting a search for a new job.
- That new Doritos flavor - Smokin' Cheddar BBQ - isn't very good and should lose out to Wild White Nacho.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
...Umm, anyone out there want to guest author a post for me over the next few days?
Seriously, I'd like to keep the Cherry Ride from entropy and I don't see myself returning for at least another few days (or maybe longer). The guest author can choose the topic and everything, and virtually no subject is verboten.
C'mon - its a win-win for everybody!
Send me an e-mail (you can find it in my profile) if you're interested (or bored) and let's get this party started.