Wednesday, August 01, 2007

In The Passenger Seat - MysteryGirl!

Today's guest blogger is MysteryGirl! - known throughout the land for her quick wit and especially for her stick figure drawing abilities (jealous).

And as awesome as my blog is (
cough), one thing it has been lacking is the kick-ass stick figure drawings only MG! can provide...

Where in the world is Cherry?

Here are my two guesses:







I hope it's the pool.







I hope it's not the bathroom, since that cleanse should be over by now.









Now my blogging world is complete. Couple things: I love the pink drink but what is it, MG!? The Paul Poon is blue in color. Although the real answer is up for debate, rest assured I am not in the bathroom (all that much).

14 comments:

Some Guy said...

Yeah, whatever happened with that "cleanse" thing? Do you feel pure?

ADW said...

I want to see a picture of you on a trampoline in the middle of a lake somewhere holding a blue poon.

Wait, that just doesn't sound right. Oh well.

Jenny! said...

Can you come up with a pink poon...or does that already exist!

Mr. Shain said...

frankly, i expected more.

mysterygirl! said...

I'm sorry, Mr. Shain. In the future I will spend more than 2 minutes and 45 seconds working on my guest posts.

Maybe.

Probably not.

The pink drink is some kind of a daiquiri-- it's hard to tell in the stretched version (as is Cherry's "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego"-style fedora, which looks more like a sombrero here... but I think that may be an improvement over the original version).

Grad School Reject said...

I'm so jealous right now.

You are so lucky.

blythe said...

sharting in the pool is not cool.

when will i stop thinking cherry sharting isn't funny? it might be never.

Loaf said...

I'm loving the artistic theme we're having during the hiatus of T[C]R. Feeling inspired to break out the crayons...

Airam said...

I love sticks.

classyandfancy said...

The stick figure on the bathroom door looks as if he is a) dancing or b)about to trip someone. Both good in my book and sometimes happen at the same time.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

If I shake my computer, will it erase those pictures?

(That was an Etch-A-Sketch joke, kids.)

KAZ said...

I thought it must be a knickerbocker glory.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Remember the guy in Summer School who was locked in the bathroom the whole semester, and he still gets the best grade in the class?

minijonb said...

could have some more stick figure drawings... pleaaase!