Happy Halloween, y'all.
Unlike last year's big to-do, this year I'm maintaining a low profile (see above illustration). But I would be remiss if I didn't do something to celebrate one of my favorite holidays, so I bring you the 6 Things That Scare Me:
- People I don’t even know trying to become my friend on Facebook.
- People still wearing those “Live Strong” bracelets.
- Killers who lure victims to their home via fake Craigslist ads. Guess I’ll be buying a TV via the old fashioned way, then.
- Celine Dion appearing on my Pandora Radio. (If you’re not familiar with Pandora, it is an online radio station where you tell it what bands and songs you like, and it populates your playlist with songs based on your recommendations and a complex algorithm.)
- Senator Larry Craig, specifically that he is still a Senator.
- Backfat (specifically mine).