Tuesday, February 12, 2008

john.he.is (Or: Super DUPER Tuesday)

It isn't my intention to get political two entries in a row, but my friend Kathy sent to me this new viral video homage to John McCain - the Republican nominee for President in 2008 - and it is pretty funny.

And by "funny" I of course mean in that "scary" and "bat-shit crazy" kind of way.

After last week's Obama posting, I think it is only fair that I post McCain's. I don't want to be accused of not giving both sides equal access.


9 comments:

ReckenRoll said...

10,000 years. Good luck with that in November.

Loves it.

Oh, and I am SO IN for the secret plan. That may be the greatest idea of your lifetime. We should engrave it on your tombston.

Dop T said...

you're so fair

Mr. Shain said...

when guys think of the [cherry] ride, the certainly think of easy access. equal access, i meant equal access.

5 of 9er said...

This is why I love blogging... find out extremely funny shit like this! Nice... and yes, scary.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I think McCain might go to war with muthafuckas. Kind of scares me.

But, I give him credit for getting such a young wife.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

hey, check out the Liars Club post. Someone left a great sharting comment.

Also, I was thinking of a new topic for LC: We all submint blog pet peeves, like things bloggers do that suck ass, and then post them anonymously, not saying who said what.

Thoughts?

minijonb said...

I thought Obama had the corner on the "Purple" middle-of-the-road vote?!?

nickabouttown said...

Awww...[Cherry] is trying to woo me with all this political stuff.

And you guys need to do stuff like that on Liar's Club, because I've totally stolen your idea for a group blog, and I can only steal your new stuff, too :)

Michael5000 said...

Sweet.