Tuesday, February 12, 2008

john.he.is (Or: Super DUPER Tuesday)

It isn't my intention to get political two entries in a row, but my friend Kathy sent to me this new viral video homage to John McCain - the Republican nominee for President in 2008 - and it is pretty funny.

And by "funny" I of course mean in that "scary" and "bat-shit crazy" kind of way.

After last week's Obama posting, I think it is only fair that I post McCain's. I don't want to be accused of not giving both sides equal access.


9 comments:

ReckenRoll said...

10,000 years. Good luck with that in November.

Loves it.

Oh, and I am SO IN for the secret plan. That may be the greatest idea of your lifetime. We should engrave it on your tombston.

Dop said...

you're so fair

Mr. Shain said...

when guys think of the [cherry] ride, the certainly think of easy access. equal access, i meant equal access.

5 of 9er said...

This is why I love blogging... find out extremely funny shit like this! Nice... and yes, scary.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I think McCain might go to war with muthafuckas. Kind of scares me.

But, I give him credit for getting such a young wife.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

hey, check out the Liars Club post. Someone left a great sharting comment.

Also, I was thinking of a new topic for LC: We all submint blog pet peeves, like things bloggers do that suck ass, and then post them anonymously, not saying who said what.

Thoughts?

minijonb said...

I thought Obama had the corner on the "Purple" middle-of-the-road vote?!?

FitnessNerd said...

Awww...[Cherry] is trying to woo me with all this political stuff.

And you guys need to do stuff like that on Liar's Club, because I've totally stolen your idea for a group blog, and I can only steal your new stuff, too :)

Michael5000 said...

Sweet.