Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Real Housewives of Orange County

I don't have cable, so I don't watch the Bravo Network.

Therefore, I've never seen this show "The Real Housewives of Orange County" but I have seen banner ads for it on many many websites, and seen the above photo in lots of different places.


I don't care to watch the show but I do have one question: Are these "housewives" trannies?

Because from where I'm sitting, they look like trannies. Seriously, take a closer look. Except maybe for the one in the middle, they're all men.

Don't get me wrong - I have absolutely nothing against transsexuals -- in fact, if the people in this photo above were men at an earlier point in their lives, by all accounts this would be a much more interesting show and I might even be persuaded to watch it.

I'm just sayin'. If anyone out there has seen the show, let me know.

12 comments:

Julie_Gong said...

I think all of the Pussycat Dolls are trannies. Just so you know...

And that blonde one on the right looks like Tori Spelling. Again... just so you know.

5 of 9er said...

Good point... both of you. They just look fake to me, probably because they are.

Prashant Sridharan said...

It's Orange County. They aren't gender confused. They're just idiots. And Republicans, too, probably.

Alannah said...

I'd hazard a guess that they've had more surgery than trannies.

classyandfancy said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about. They look like some fine ass GLOW wrestlers to me, especially the second one from the left. I think she beat Mt. Fugi in an epic battle in 1987.

Todd said...

WoW. I have never seen the show either but good point!

A Strong Placebo said...

Isn't the one in the Blue, second from left, that big haired Mamma-fix-it-all in that 'Book Club' show that was on in the summer?? Maybe she has moved to Orange County & smoothed down that massive perm thing she had going on. Its scarey..and fasinating at the same time...like a moth to a flame!

NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Wouldn't we all be more likely to watch the Tranny Wives show? I can see one of them vacuuming in a short skirt and the Tranny Wife's wang dips out the bottom . . .

K.I.D. said...

Sadly, I HAVE seen the show. I'm addicted to cable, what can I say?

They are all suffering from overtanning and too many visits to the plastic surgeon. But I'm pretty sure they are real-live ladies.

Taylor said...

i would SO watch this show if it was about trannie housewives. i get bravo but only watch it when i know something i want to see is coming on (i.e., runway).

MonkeyPants said...

Okay, I'm totally late to this... but I thought that too!!! First time I saw the poster, I thought they were men! Particularly the one second from the left. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

There are at least three men there, I don't care what anyone says. I have got to find this show so I can join Dr. Ken and watch for some Tranny Wife Wang!