Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ring This, Bitches

Do you know what/who "Dale Caliente" is?
Or "HT Jennifer"?
How about "Daddy Yankee Feat. Nicky Jam"
Or "Te Quise Olvidar"?

Me neither. But apparently the ass-munches who broke into my car on Christmas Eve and stole my phone do, as they downloaded these and about $73 worth of other ring tones and images during the wee hours of Dec. 24th.

Seriously. I got my wireless bill today and there were $73 dollars worth of ring tones. All downloaded in a 30-minute period.

At least Cingular was kind enough to erase them from my bill (note: this is probably the first and last time a kind word about Cingular will ever be published from this blog).

If anybody in Chicago recently bought a razor phone off of Craigslist and it comes with a "Me Quedan Todas" ring tone (whatever the fuck that is), let me know.

In other news: Good luck today Richard!

5 comments:

K.I.D. said...

That's so hilarious! I can laugh because you don't have to pay for them...

Dale Caliente? Priceless.

Loaf said...

Proof that crime and good taste don't go hand in hand!

I am desperate to change my V3 though, so what did you get as your new phone?

darci ann said...

Wow, I've been on a little hiatus.. .what a gem to respond to. I don't know who is more pathetic - the perps listening to them, or Cingular for offering them.

classyandfancy said...

You should keep Cingular just so you can actually use that damn IPhone. Have you seen that glorious thing?

Mood Indigo said...

new blogger hates me and just erased my comment. Boo.

I second classy - you could do great things with the iphone! But the "steal-ability" factor would probably go way up too...