It is currently sleeting in Chicago. Normally I would hate this, but in a matter of hours I'll be boarding a plane for a warmer clime. That's right shawties, the [Cherry] is going on vacation.
For the next 8 days I will be: starting my day with an OJ and margarita, swimming and body surfing in the ocean, getting a great tan on the beach, eating jamon-flavored chips and taking afternoon siestas with the cool breeze of the Gulf of Mexico lulling me to sleep.
When I return I expect:
- Temperatures in the 60s in Chicago.
- The Democrats to get their act together.
- The Sox to win their home opener.
- A good lineup for this year's Lolla announced.
- John McCain to get his teeth fixed. (Seriously, if I need to look at him talk over these next few months the least he can do is go see a dentist.)
- Hilarious stories of general douchebaggery, intoxication, and/or sexual deviation and depravity over the April Fools Holiday (one of my personal favorite holidays) from all of you.
- The iPhone to Nut It Up to at least 40 GBs.
- American Idol to be over. Seriously, enough of this shit already.
- To look and feel at least 10 hours younger.