Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm Not Really This Boring, Am I?

I took the Super Hero Personality Test hoping I would turn out to be someone cool, like Green Lantern, or Ultra Boy, or Gambit, or even Aquaman...

But it turns out I'm Superman. Bummer.
He's OK and all, but am I really that boring?





You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
[This is their polite way of
saying:
"You're a white bread honky
who
flosses between meals,
enjoys Matchbox Twenty
and obeys all traffic laws. And
you definitely got beat up a lot
as a child."]




So NOT Proper. But whatever, I'm over it.

7 comments:

JulieGong said...

I am the Flash - Fast, athletic and flirtatious... which is about right.

5 of 9er said...

I'm Superman... almost Batman. I'd rather be Batman. Superman sucks.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Who in the world is Ultra Boy? I think I would come out as Aqua Man, given the blond hair, killer bod (by that I mean mediocre at best) and talking to animals, even though I'm yet to get them to talk back . . .

chuckdaddy2000 said...

Came out Spiderman, but that might have something to do with my pro redhead answer.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I took this last year and I was Iron Man. This time I came out The Flash, and scored the lowest for Iron Man. Figure that out.

ryan charisma said...

I'm Batman, I'm Batman!

ReckenRoll said...

I'm also IronMan but how does that explain me saying yes to the question about having worn a push up bra?

Prashant, is there something you'd care to share with the group?