Friday, February 02, 2007

Mojo

OK, this is my official "Good Luck Bears" entry -- my effort to put the positive energy out into the universe, specifically towards Miami.

I had a dream last night that the Bears won, which can only be a good sign (of course in that same dream I was friends with Natalie Portman and we were driving around with her baby in the back seat, but whatever...).


In Related News: 35% of you agree the Bears will win, according to the latest CRQOW (the Colys only got 24% -- losers!).
In Other Related News: Didja know Prince is playing halftime? I wonder if he'll embarrass himself.

This is a photo of my cousin Drew who lives in Florida. he broke his wrist this week and my aunt painted the logo on it. "They'd better win," she told me. "Or I'll have to
paint over it on Monday!"


Here's hoping that won't happen....

5 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Between the building, that kid's cast, and Classy's nails, we can't lose!! I'll be at Sports Corner in Wrigleyville if you're going to be out watching the game.

classyandfancy said...

Work it Cherry, work what your mamma gave you! I am so indubitably excited I can't help it!

Unknown said...

For Drew's sake, let's home the Bears do it to it!

Mood Indigo said...

I'm so sorry - I was for the Bears all the way. Unfortunately I'm not much of a football fan - I think I had more fun watching the puppy superbowl on Animal Planet after the superbowl than the game itself...

ryan charisma said...

Looks like Drew needs to break out the paint.

I mean really, do you now see what happens when good gays get involved in sports?

Next time you won't dabble in this hockey thing.