Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Photo of the Week

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on in this photo?

I found it during one of my usual client searches on Corbis.

Seriously. I don't even know where to start. Couple questions I posit to the group:
  1. Boy? Girl?
  2. Relation to Little Superstar? Or just one-half of the his new crime-fighting duo?
  3. Is this a hospital room? Insane Asylum?
  4. Does the cat wear the pants in the relationship?
  5. Why would someone take this photo, let alone pose for it?
  6. And why the hell is it available on Corbis?

8 comments:

K.I.D. said...

Ummmm. It's clearly a cat riding a child pretending to be a cat. So the cat wears the pants in the relationship, because it's on top. And I have no clue what Corbis is. Should I?

Loaf said...

Looks like a disturbing vision of things to come if cats take over the world, making us their slaves.

ReckenRoll said...

OH MY GOD I MEANT TO TELL YOU! I think I saw Little Superstar in London on Valentine's Day. He was at the Bunker Bar in Covent Garden with a table full of LADIES. Nice looking ones too. Not too slutty, not too ugly. Decent shoes and all that.

I thought maybe it was my V Day destiny but I couldn't catch his eye.

Go figure.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Creepy. That kid should be taken away from the sick parents that made he/she pose for this disturbing photo. Could he/she be a relative of Classy and Fancy??

JulieGong said...

I agree with Dr Ken... that cat child has to be related to Classy.

5 of 9er said...

Cherry... it kind of looks like you as a kid. Maybe that's why you are not a fan of cats... they have dominated you since you were little.

ridiculous said...

7. why does the bedspread match the child's (?) headgear?

Anonymous said...

Another question - what combination of words had you plugged into the search function to get a picture like this!