Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Smokin' in the Boys Room

Our office shares a men's bathroom with three other businesses on the same floor of our building. Occasionally I will walk into the bathroom to find it smelling of cigarette smoke. Basically, someone on the floor is too lazy and inconsiderate to go all the way down four floors on the elevator to smoke their cancer stick outside. I don't think I'm too much of a smoking prude, but this is just bullshit. This ain't no smoking lounge!

At first I thought it was maybe just someone who reeks of smoke, since the space is small. But then last week I found the evidence - ashes and the plastic wrap from a pack - in the stall.

Just this morning as I was walking into the bathroom there was a guy coming out and once again the space smelled of smoke. So now I at least have a suspect. Plus, he looks like the type of guy that would sneak a smoke in a public restroom: mid-fifties, bad 80's perm, some sort of safari vest over his mock turtleneck (for pete's sake!).

Yes, I'm on to you, douchebag smoker from Siena Capital Partners. Don't make me get all Starbucks on your ass.

No comments: