Monday, April 03, 2006

Letter to the Editor

I have never written a letter to the editor in my life, but last month I did so in response to the cover story in The Advocate that attempts to outline the creation of two seperate and competing athletic events this summer for gay & lesbian atheletes (the Outgames in Montreal and the Gay Games in Chicago. Basically, I think the article failed to capture how the creation of the Outgames and the division it has caused among the community is a bad thing). And they printed it!

There's my name and my letter printed on page 14. It is weird seeing your name printed in a real life national magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh..what a couple we are! Your letter in 'The Advocate', and my picture with Eleanor (Firey Furnaces) and Alex (Franz Ferdinand) in print in 'NME'! Maybe we should move into publishing, baby!