Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Friday Night

I am very happy this fine Friday eve for five reasons:

  1. Pilar is rockin' the new Mac OS X. Meeow!
  2. Weather today is beautiful
  3. I'm listening to the new Shawn Colvin
  4. These Bang & Olufsen earbuds are incredible. Seriously. I will never use regular ear buds again. Its like flying coach your whole life and then flying first class. I'll never go back.
  5. I bought Arrested Development (RIP) Season III on DVD. Proper!


I said Proper! people.

4 comments:

classyandfancy said...

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN! Duh duh duh duuh, deee duh deee duuuh duh! GOB is my husband after Cherry Ride!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm saying PROPER a dozen time tonight in your honor, Cherry.

PJS said...

I have never enjoyed a tv show more than Arrested Development (OK, except maybe Strangers with Candy). I deeply mourn its passing.

PJS said...

Ooh! I can comment normally now! Ooh! Ooh!