Sunday, September 17, 2006

Revenge: Fighting Spirit*

I lived in Portland for 10 years. I love Portland. I miss Portland. However, every once in awhile I read a story like this and it makes me glad that I don't live there anymore.

There is a large group of people that live in that city (and the state of Oregon) that would:

  1. hire someone to kill their ex-wife
  2. bring lots of evidence (i.e. identification and a fucking journal!!) to the very place you plan to kill someone, so that if your plan gets fucked up, the cops could easily discover you and/or the other people involved in the crime
  3. be large enough (5'7" and 260 pounds) to be capable of strangling someone with their bare hands
* I'm listening to Madonna as I'm writing this, and while her song really has nothing to do with this post, I find it rather appropriate.

No comments: